Alongside the canister gas, the SOTO Storm Breaker Stove will burn almost any liquid fuel (petrol/white gas/coleman fuel/diesel/naptha/kerosene etc.) The burner utilises a similar concave design to Soto's other gas stoves, giving it exceptional performance in windy conditions. In seriously cold weather you can invert the gas canister (using the folding "wing stabiliser" included) for better performance. When burning liquid fuels it's even possible to light the StormBreaker Stove without pre-heating or priming!
With the dual-fuel operation - gas or liquid fuel - superior wind resistance, easy-care, and instantaneous/non-priming ignition, this is perhaps the most versatile stove we sell.
- Superior Wind Resistance
- Optimal distance between the pot and burner head
- Concave burner head guards flame from the wind
- Built-in windscreen
- Downward facing air intake = uninterrupted supply of air for improved combustion
- Easy-Care Jet
- No need to remove jet for cleaning
- Remove the screw cover and clean the mesh filter with brush
- Generator unit constructed of only 3 parts requiring minimal replacement parts if needed
- Dual Purpose Jet
- Switching the fuel from gas to liquid is a breeze
- One jet for either liquid or gas fuel. Canister Liquid Feed
- Inverted gas canister for colder temperatures
- Dimensions: 150 x 130 x 90mm (main body, in use)
- Packed Dimensions: 65 x 65 x 90mm (main body folded)
- Heat Output: 3.5kW / 11,780 BTU
- Use only Soto Fuel Bottles when using liquid fuel
- Weight: 225g (body only)
- Total Weight: 448g (main body 225g, gas valve 53g, fuel pump 170g)
Includes: StormBreaker stove with hose, Smart Pump, Stabiliser, Heat Reflective Sheet, Maintenance Kit, Carry Case. 700ml Fuel Bottle
Most of our orders are shipped to you by DHL. On orders under £50.00 you will be presented with the option to choose from available couriers who you'd like to pay to have ship your order. In all instances you will be sent tracking information or contact details regarding your shipment.
We aim to get your Douglass Motors order to your door as quickly as possible, typically within 1-3 business days using our standard courier services. Some exceptions apply.
Yes! As soon as your item has been dispatched by the team here at Douglass Motors you will receive tracking information by sms and email.
We accept all major Credit and Debit card providers in addition to ApplePay, GPay, ShopPay and Laybuy. Unfortunately, we cannot accept cheques or money orders.
Douglass Motors uses 3D Secure Verification and leading payment partner Stripe to handle all secure payment transactions.
At this time the only alternative payment method supported is Laybuy.
We offer a fully furnished returns process, and our shipping partners DHL and TNT will collect your return on our behalf at no cost to you.