ARB Pressure Control provides the capability to inflate/deflate tyres and other inflatable accessories to a user-settable pressure. It can be quickly and easily fitted to an ARB compressor and can be controlled using the ARB Pressure Control App, which is available for download from Google Play and the Apple App store.
Features & Benefits:
- Utilises a smartphone app and pressure control regulator valve to conveniently inflate and deflate tyres, balls, air mattresses, bike tyres and more
- View the current pressure in your tyres
- Set the desired target pressure using four customisable pre-set modes of your choice
- Set the maximum system pressure
- Choose your own units of measurement from kPa, bar, psi
- Receive audible and vibration alerts to indicate when desired pressure has been achieved
- Set system settings such as only allowing pressure control to operate if the engine is running
- Initiate a recalibration of the pressure sensor via the app for unmatched accuracy
- View the current-voltage of your electrical system
- IP rated Pressure Control Module and Wiring Harness safe for engine bay mounting
The kit contains:
- ARB PCM (Pressure Control Module). This is the brains of the kit, communicating with the smartphone app, pressure sensor and activating the solenoid valves to control the inflation/deflation.
- ARB PRV (Pressure Regulating Valve)
- ARB pressure sensor
- wiring harness
Suits ARB Air Compressors – CKSA12, CKMA12, CKMTA12
To connect an ARB hose for tyre inflation the following hardware is also required:
- ARB Remote Hose Coupling Mount Kit (#171314)
- Reinforced hose (range of lengths from 0.3 to 3.0m, #0740201 – 06)
- 1/8 BSP to JIC-4 adapter fitting (#0740105), for connecting the reinforced hose to the PRV.
Most of our orders are shipped to you by DHL. On orders under £50.00 you will be presented with the option to choose from available couriers who you'd like to pay to have ship your order. In all instances you will be sent tracking information or contact details regarding your shipment.
We aim to get your Douglass Motors order to your door as quickly as possible, typically within 1-3 business days using our standard courier services. Some exceptions apply.
Yes! As soon as your item has been dispatched by the team here at Douglass Motors you will receive tracking information by sms and email.
We accept all major Credit and Debit card providers in addition to ApplePay, GPay, ShopPay and Laybuy. Unfortunately, we cannot accept cheques or money orders.
Douglass Motors uses 3D Secure Verification and leading payment partner Stripe to handle all secure payment transactions.
At this time the only alternative payment method supported is Laybuy.
We offer a fully furnished returns process, and our shipping partners DHL and TNT will collect your return on our behalf at no cost to you.