Sales Associate – Internal & Trade - Parts & Accessories - Wimborne
Hours of work - Monday to Friday 8.30 - 17.30, alternate Saturdays 8.30 - 12.30
Rate of pay
Negotiable and Subject to Experience
Role & Responsibilities
As a Sales Associate you are the key point of contact between our business and our customers; answering queries, offering advice and introducing new products. This is a key role interacting with all areas of the business including sales, service, vehicle sales and trade customers.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Involvement in the pre-planning of the business day to ensure a seamless customer experience. This will include the consistent delivery of great customer service and meeting and exceeding customer expectations
- Receiving, moving, and storing stock
- Taking orders internally from the Service Department and Workshops
- Taking orders in person, over the phone, or by email
- Advising customers on parts they may need for their vehicle, including upselling and add on products
- Checking availability of parts and processing orders with suppliers
- Assisting with Vehicle sales
- Taking ownership of our trade client database, including prospecting for new customers, and contacting existing trade clients.
- Managing returns
- Raising invoices and processing payments
- Establishing new business
- Maintaining accurate records
- Reviewing sales performance
- Aiming to achieve weekly, monthly and annual targets
You’ll develop knowledge of our premium range of products and our supplier network, to offer customer’s quality, knowledgeable advice to suit their requirements. The work is diverse and you’ll be working both behind the scenes receiving deliveries and at the front desk, serving customers and building on Douglass Motors customer base.
You must have excellent organisation, administration and IT skills. Experience within the automotive industry is preferable. The ideal candidate will also have the ability to explain technical details clearly to customers. We are looking for a candidate who is confident, patient, has excellent inter-personal skills and shows commercial awareness.
If you are imaginative, like a challenge and problem solving, our Sales Associate role could be the position for you. Ideal candidates are creative, fresh thinkers who are ready to represent Douglass Motors as a premium brand and create a positive customer experience. If you can meet these requirements and believe in the brand values of your potential new employer, you can stand out against the competition to become an extraordinary sales associate.
To apply, please submit a CV and Covering letter Here.