Like nothing you've ever seen before The WARN ZEON 12 is the new face of winching. Bolt one on, and you'll be ready for anything. A top choice for those with heavily-loaded off-road vehicles, the ZEON 12 features innovative design, increased performance and durability, steel rope, and a hefty 12,000 lb. single-line pulling capacity. The ZEON 12 is a pulling machine you can rely on to rescue you or your buddies, from nearly anything.
12,000 lb. (5443 kg) single-line pulling capacity.
- Includes 80' of durable 3/8" galvanized steel wire rope.
- Convertible control pack can be attached to the winch or remotely mounted, allowing for various winch mounting options and looks (Relocation kit required and sold separately*).
- Gear train and motor deliver reliable pulling power that is fast, and quieter than ever.
- Satin-black powder-coated finish with stainless steel fasteners and clutch lever looks great and inhibits corrosion.
- Improved winch sealing to keep the elements out.
- Large diameter winch drum reduces rope wear, is light weight, and has an integrated rope anchor for easy rope installation.
Backed by the WARN Limited Lifetime Warranty.
* Control Pack Relocation Kit. Required to mount control box remotely from winch. PN 89970 (Short kit), PN 89960 (Long kit)
ZEON 12 SPECS
Rated line pull: 12,000 lbs. (5443 kg) single-line Motor: 12V DC, series wound Electrical controls: Contactor
Remote Control: Remote switch, 12' (3.7m) lead Geartrain: 3-stage planetary Gear ratio: 216:1
Clutch (freespooling): Rotating ring gear Brake: Automatic mechanical cone Drum diameter/Length: 3.15"/9.0" (80mm/229mm)
Weight (kit shipping): 98 lbs. (44 kg) Rope: 3/8" x 80' (9.52mm x 24.38m) steel Fairlead: Roller
Recommended Battery: 650 CCA minimum for winching Battery leads: 2 gauge, 72" (1.83m)
Finish: Satin-black powder coat
Warranty: Limited lifetime
12V DC PERFORMANCE SPECS
Line PullLbs.(Kgs.) Line SpeedFT./min(M/min.) Motor Current Pull by layerlayer/Lbs(Kgs.)0 30 (9.4) 50 amps 1/12000 (5440)2000 (910) 13.4 (4.1) 128 amps 2/9894 (4488)4000 (1810) 10.1 (3.1) 196 amps 3/8117 (3682)6000 (2720) 7.9 (2.4) 257 amps 4/7324 (3322)8000 (3630) 6.1 (1.8) 316 amps 10000 (4536) 4.5 (1.4) 375 amps 12000 (5443) 3.1 (0.9) 438 amps
Above performance specs are based on first layer of drum
We use DHL or TNT to ship your Douglass Motors order to you as quickly and safely as possible. Occassionaly some of our suppliers may delivery directly to you using an alternative courier, or their own vehicles.
We aim to get your Douglass Motors order to your door as quickly as possible, typically within 1-3 business days using our standard DHL/TNT service.
Yes! As soon as your item has been dispatched by the team here at Douglass Motors you will receive tracking information by sms and email.
We accept all major Credit and Debit card providers in addition to ApplePay, GPay, ShopPay and Laybuy. Unfortunately, we cannot accept cheques or money orders.
Douglass Motors uses 3D Secure Verification and leading payment partner Stripe to handle all secure payment transactions.
At this time the only alternative payment method supported is Laybuy.
We offer a fully furnished returns process, and our shipping partners DHL and TNT will collect your return on our behalf at no cost to you.