10,000 lbs. of cutting-edge pulling muscle Choose your way to conquer the terrain. The ZEON 10-S is tough enough to tackle anything you will, with a look that is advanced, capable and strong. Muck-busting sealing keeps out everything but the good times. Add a hyper-durable cast-aluminum housing, satin-black finish, and 10,000 lbs. single-line pulling capacity and, well, you've got a workhorse unit you can trust for years to come.
10,000 lb. (4536 kg) single-line pulling capacity.
- Includes 100' of 3/8" WARN Spydura synthetic rope, a temperature-resistant sleeve on the first layer, a ballistic nylon sliding sleeve for abrasion resistance, and a polished aluminum hawse fairlead
- Convertible control pack can be attached to the winch or remotely mounted, allowing for various winch mounting options and looks. (Relocation kit required and sold separately*)
- New-design planetary gear train and series-wound motor deliver fast, quiet, and reliable pulling power.
- Satin-black powder-coated finish with stainless steel fasteners and clutch lever looks great and inhibits corrosion.
- Improved winch sealing to keep the elements out.
- Large diameter winch drum reduces rope wear, is light weight, and has an integrated rope anchor for easy rope installation.
- Backed by the WARN Limited Lifetime Warranty
*Control Pack Relocation Kit. Required to mount control box remotely from winch. PN 89970 (Short kit), PN 89960 (Long kit)
ZEON 10-S SPECS
Rated line pull: 10,000 lbs. (4536 kg) single-line Motor: 12V DC, series wound
Electrical controls: Contactor Remote Control: Remote switch, 12' (3.7m) lead Geartrain: 3-stage planetary Gear ratio: 216:1
Clutch (freespooling): Rotating ring gear Brake: Automatic mechanical cone
Drum diameter/Length: 3.15"/9.0" (80mm/229mm)Weight (kit shipping): 75 lbs. (34 kg)Rope: 3/8" x 100' (9.5mm x 30.5m) Spydura synthetic Fairlead: Hawse
Recommended Battery: 650 CCA minimum for winching Battery leads: 2 gauge, 72" (1.83m)
Finish: Satin-black powder coat
Warranty: Limited lifetime
12V DC PERFORMANCE SPECS
Line PullLbs.(Kgs.) Line SpeedFT./min(M/min.) MotorCurrent Pull by layerlayer/Lbs(Kgs.)0 33 (10.27) 62 amps 1/10000 (4536)2000 (910) 14.9 (4.5) 144 amps 2/8245 (3740)4000 (1810) 11.2 (3.4) 215 amps 3/7014 (3181)6000 (2720) 8.5 (2.6) 380 amps 4/6103 (2768)8000 (3630) 6.5 (2.0) 353 amps 10000 (4536) 4.8 (1.5) 409 amps
Above performance specs are based on first layer of drum
We use DHL or TNT to ship your Douglass Motors order to you as quickly and safely as possible. Occassionaly some of our suppliers may delivery directly to you using an alternative courier, or their own vehicles.
We aim to get your Douglass Motors order to your door as quickly as possible, typically within 1-3 business days using our standard DHL/TNT service.
Yes! As soon as your item has been dispatched by the team here at Douglass Motors you will receive tracking information by sms and email.
We accept all major Credit and Debit card providers in addition to ApplePay, GPay, ShopPay and Laybuy. Unfortunately, we cannot accept cheques or money orders.
Douglass Motors uses 3D Secure Verification and leading payment partner Stripe to handle all secure payment transactions.
At this time the only alternative payment method supported is Laybuy.
We offer a fully furnished returns process, and our shipping partners DHL and TNT will collect your return on our behalf at no cost to you.