ARB Universal Series II Internal Single TPMS Sensor.
Monitor the tire pressure, temperature and possible leakage with the ARB Universal Series II Single Internal TPMS Sensor 820006. With long-lasting battery life, you won’t have to worry about your tires for years with the visual and audible alarm that easily sets up with an included pairing tool.
Features and Benefits:
- Universal fitment
- World-leading manufactured Schrader sensors
- Alerts for when pressure varies more than +/-25% of set psi
- User-adjustable alert threshold on road (adjustable range: 23-80 psi/1.5-5.5 bar
- User-adjustable alert threshold off road (adjustable range: 5-30 psi/0.3-2.0 bar)
- Selectable pressure and temperature measuring units (psi/bar/ ̊F)
- Tire-leakage, pressure and temperature alarm (audible and visual)
- Pressure monitoring range: 5-99psi/0.3 - 6.82 bar
- Low-battery voltage alarm (audible and visual)
- Operating frequency: 433MHz +/-0.75MHz
- Operating temperature: -40°F to +248°F
- Up to 5 Year Battery life
- Sensor weight: 0.06lbs
- Includes pairing tool for simple set up
The ARB TPMS Series II offers two profiles for the user, on-road mode for general driving and off-road mode used to monitor up to five tires. The off-road mode changes the pre-set profiles and causes a faster response on the display to any change in tire pressures. To alert the user, the screen will change to an amber color when in off-road mode. For example, in the on-road setting the user has set the tire pressure to 36psi per axle, if the user drives off-road, they can have their tire pressure pre-set to a different psi. This means as soon as they’re ready to go off-road, they drop the tires to the pre-set psi and change the ARB TPMS to off-road mode with two simple button clicks.
*Requires ARB TPMS display monitor or trailer repeater.
*Sold as a single unit sensor.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.