ARB Universal Series II External TPMS Single Sensor.
Tracking the tire pressure and temperature will help prevent unexpected flats and prepare you for a smooth off-road adventure. The ARB Universal Series II Single External TPMS Sensor 820006 is externally installed with a display for the user to see high- and low-pressure gauges.
Features and Benefits:
- Universal fitment
- Alerts when pressure varies more than +/-25% of set psi
- User-adjustable alert threshold on road (adjustable range: 23-80 psi/1.5-5.5 bar)
- User-adjustable alert threshold off road (adjustable range: 5-30 psi/0.3-2.0 bar)
- Selectable pressure and temperature measuring units (psi/bar/ ̊F)
- Tire pressure and temperature alarms (audible and visual)
- Pressure monitoring range: 5-99psi/0.3 - 6.82 bar
- Low-battery voltage alarm (audible and visual)
- Operating frequency: 433MHz +/-0.75MHz
- Operating temperature: -40°F to +176°F
- Battery life: up to 2 years (replaceable)
- Sensor weight: 0.02lbs
- Rated to IP69
Achieve your off-road mode by pressing the set button twice. This changes the pre-set profiles and causes a faster response on the display to any change in tire pressures. To alert the user, the screen will change to an amber color when in off-road mode. For example, in the on-road setting the user has set the tire pressure to 36psi per axle, if the user drives off-road they can have their tire pressure pre-set to a different psi. Simply drop the tires to the pre-set psi and change the ARB TPMS to off-road mode with two simple button clicks.
*Requires ARB TPMS display monitor or trailer repeater.
*Sold as a single unit sensor.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.