ARB Universal Series II External 2-Sensor TPMS System.
If you have experienced a flat while offroading, you know that the only solution is to monitor the tire pressure more closely. CJ Pony Parts offers the ARB Universal Series II External 2-Sensor TPMS System for a close eye on the temperature, pressure and possible leakage of your tires.
The ARB TPMS Series II offers two profiles for the user, on-road mode for general driving and off-road mode used to monitor up to five tires. The off-road mode is achieved by pressing the set button twice. This changes the pre-set profiles and causes a faster response on the display to any change in tire pressures. To alert the user, the screen will change to an amber colour when in off-road mode. As soon as you’re ready to go off-road, the sensor drops the tires to the pre-set psi and change the ARB TPMS to off-road mode with two simple button clicks.
Features and Benefits:
- Universal fitment
- Set of 2
- Alerts when pressure varies more than +/-25% of set psi
- User-adjustable alert threshold on-road (adjustable range: 23-80 psi/1.5-5.5 bar)
- User-adjustable alert threshold off-road (adjustable range: 5-30 psi/0.3-2.0 bar)
- Selectable pressure and temperature measuring units (psi/bar/ ̊F)
- Tire-leakage, high and low pressure, and temperature alarm (audible and visual)
- Pressure monitoring range: 5-99psi/0.3 - 6.82 bar
- Operating frequency: 433MHz +/-0.75MHz
- Operating temperature: -40°F to +176°F
- Battery life: up to two years (replaceable)
- Sensor weight: 0.02lbs
- Rated to IP69
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.