[DEPOSIT] ARB Flinders Rooftop Tent - PRE ORDER (Due August 2021) - Early Bird DealNormaler Preis £250.00
This is a deposit for the items listed below and secures the sale of the product at its 'Early Bird' introductory price of £1199.99 regardless of any future alterations to that price. The remaining balance, to be paid upon arrival of stock into UK Douglass Motors stores, will be £949.99. In the event the customer chooses to cancel the order, this deposit will not be refunded. In the event Douglass Motors cancels the order, the deposit will be refunded. While every effort has been made to accurately anticipate delivery times for August 2021, customers are expected to allow a reasonable amount of time beyond this to cover unforeseen delays in production and shipping. No compensation will be issued in the event of a delay and it will be at the discretion of Douglass Motors and its senior authorities as to what is considered an unreasonable delay.
For delivery to Northern Ireland please contact us first.
Delivery charges will apply
PRE ORDER ONLY - Expected August 2021.
FLINDERS ROOFTOP TENT
COMPACT WITHOUT COMPROMISING ON CAMPING COMFORT
With a quick set-up and pack-up as well as the added practicality of storing all your bedding inside, with the ARB Flinders rooftop tent you’re one fold away from a good night’s sleep in a comfortable space that’ll go wherever you and your 4WD take it!
Spacious inside with 3 surrounding zipper windows, a skylight-style roof and built-in internal light and USB charging port, the Flinders rooftop tent is conveniently compact on the outside with a lower packed height for reduced wind drag and less added height to your vehicle.
EASY SET-UP AND HASSLE-FREE PACK DOWN
- Set up and pack down is simplified thanks to the zipped cover which does not have to be removed.
- Setting up is as simple as unzipping the cover, opening out the tent using the ladder and sliding the expendable poles into position – all internal poles will intuitively fan out into place!
- Packing down is easy via 2 internal bungee lines to help pull the sides of the tent in as it folds down.
COMPACT AND LOWER PROFILE
- The lower packed height of 200mm (without ladder affixed)results in reduced wind drag and adds less overall height to the vehicle.
- Compact size allows for improved aerodynamics as well as improved access to low roof areas and tracks with low canopies.
- Removable ladder.
LARGE INTERNAL SPACE WITH WINDOWS
- When set-up, enjoy a large overall internal bed space: 2400mm(L) x 1400mm (W) x 1,200mm (H at centre).
- Manage airflow via the 5 zippered windows featuring dual midge-proof mesh screen.
- Rain and sun awning shelters to side windows and entrance.
- Integrated vent ensures maximum airflow and reduced condensation.
- Includes comfy 50mm high-density foam mattress with bedding retention straps.
INTERNAL LIGHT, USB CHARGING POINTS AND STORAGE POCKETS
- Features an LED touch lamp and 2 x USB charging points that can connect to a vehicle’s 12V outlet.
- Includes 4 storage pockets, shoe pockets, pack down bungee cords, 5m lighting cable extension, mounting kit and hardware.
|Canvas||300gsm poly-cotton rip-stop canvas and 420D oxford polyester fly for sunroof and window awnings|
|Outer cover||600gsm heavy duty grey PVC cover|
|Base||ABS laminated insulated aluminium internal frame|
|Frame||Internal metal camlock bows with 25mm diameter frame|
|Ladder||Aluminium sliding ladder – 120kg rating|
|Windows||3 windows, 1 x door entry, a skylight and an all-weather ventilation port|
|Mesh||Midge proof mesh|
|Seams||Internal seam sealing and bar tack stitching on tensioned areas|
|Zips||Self-repairing coil zips|
|Lighting||300 lumen LED touch lamp, 2 x USB sockets at 2.1A and 12V cig socket|
|Mattress||50mm high-density foam mattress with bedding retention straps|
|Warranty||3-year nationwide warranty|