Contact-free drop off and collection
At all of our branches we are currently operating contact-free drop offs and collections. If you are booked in with us for an MOT, Service, Repairs or any other work we will complete this as a contact-free service.
How does it work?
We have tried to make it as smooth as possible for you to drop off or collect your vehicle.
Here's how it works:
- Drive your vehicle to the branch where you are booked in
- Park your vehicle outside the branch
- You can now enter the building, where you will be greeted at a distance by a member of our team (we are observing the 2m social distancing measures, and infact at most of our branches we are allowing much larger distances, please do not enter the areas marked on the floor)
- You can place your keys on the key drop off table by the door
- The team member will confirm with you verbally the work that we are undertaking on your vehicle, and your contact information. You are now free to leave (we are not allowing customers to wait in our branches at present)
- We will collect your keys and clean them, we also clean the key collection table
- A team member will clean your door handles, steering wheel, gear shift, handbrake and any vehicle controls before work is commenced
- Before your vehicle is started your climate control will be turned off to prevent air from being circulated within the vehicle
- A team member will then complete the works requested
- A team member will clean your door handles, steering wheel, gear shift, handbrake and any vehicle controls before the vehicle is handed over
- Your key will be re-cleaned by our team and you will be contacted to let you know that your vehicle is ready for collection
- Return to the branch to collect your vehicle
- A team member will explain over the telephone the works that have been completed before you collect your vehicle (this is to ensure time at the branch is kept to a minimum)
- Your invoice will be emailed to you digitally
- Your payment can be processed ahead of time over the telephone or by BACS (we are discouraging payments in person where at all possible)
- Your cleaned key will be made available to you
Why?As a business we are ensuring that we can remain open to serve the communities surrounding our branches, but we are doing so in the most socially responsible way that we can.
Many of you have asked for a contact-free service, and we have listened. We will continue to evaluate the situation around Covid-19 and we may make further operational changes in a reactive way to ensure the health and well-being of our clients and team members.